GDPR and how we use your data
Information we collect about you
At Whoosh Learning we are committed to keeping your data safe.
We may collect the following information if you register your interest with us:
- Name (of you and your children, if they are taking part in a session)
- Contact information
- Age (of your child(ren), if they are taking part in a session)
- Email address
- Emergency contact name and number
- Any other information that will help us provide you with the service you have requested from us
When completing an enquiry form through this website your data is directed via email. However it is important for you to make sure that you maintain the security on your computer when using the internet by updates and alerts, use of a reputable anti-virus/ malware software and by taking care when installing plug-ins.
Why we need the information and how it is used
- To provide you with information requested by you
- To provide you with information about other services and events that may interest you
- To provide you with information about the services you have paid us for, such as booking information or changes to arrangements
Where do we store data?
- Data relating to enquiries and ongoing services is stored on our database.
Who we share your data with
- We only share data on a need-to-know basis with employees or contractors at Whoosh Learning
- We never share our data with third parties.
- We currently use MailChimp for our email newsletters and marketing, and your email address is stored in our lists online.
How long do we keep your data?
We will endeavour not keep your data for longer than necessary in order to facilitate your use of our services.
Updating or correcting information
Requests for updating or correcting information can be made by email to email@example.com
All information (with the exception of invoices or billing-related information) can be removed from our systems by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions regarding the use of your data, please contact us.