1. Those in charge of the child/children are solely responsible for the control, care and safety of their child/children at all times. Whoosh Messy Play cannot accept any such responsibility.
2. Under no circumstance will Whoosh Messy Play take responsibility for loss or damages to personal possessions during a messy play session.
3. Those in charge of the child/children are under no circumstances allowed to leave the building without taking the child/children within their care with them.
4. Whoosh Messy Play reserves the right to require anyone, child or adult, to leave if their behaviour is likely to threaten the safety or enjoyment of others. Attending adults are responsible for the safety of their child/children during each session. This includes the use of all materials and equipment and to ensure that you and your child/children behave in a way to not cause injury or abuse to other children or adults.
5.We recommend that children wear clothing appropriate for messy play. Whoosh Messy Play will not be liable for any stains or marks on children’s clothes.
6. Please do not attend the session with your child if they are ill and risk infecting other children or adults. Whoosh Messy Play reserves the right to request a child leave the session if it is felt they are an infection risk to others. As an example, where a child has suffered from sickness and diarrhoea it is advised to avoid group activities for 48 hours. See our UPDATED COVID 19 RISK ASSESSMENT FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE ON ATTENDING SESSIONS.
Please also inform a member of staff if your child has had a toilet accident so the station/products can be taken away to be cleaned sterilized and replaced.
7. It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to ensure the child/children do not interact with any material/food substance that may cause an allergic reaction to their child/children. (The packaging of food products are avaliable on request if the parents are unsure of the ingredients).
8. The materials used in Whoosh sessions are all sourced from trusted suppliers / high street retailers / well known supermarkets. And are provided in the knowledge that parents and carers supervise the children while they play with them. Whilst all the materials we use are non-toxic, we’d rather the children refrained from eating them.
9. We do not keep any finished or part finished work from session activities. All materials or work remaining will be discarded. Please make sure you take your child’s work away with you.
10. Whilst we endeavour to clear all spillages as soon as they have occurred, some of the materials can cause the play area to become slippy so please, NO running. All materials are made in the knowledge that they are to be played with under a parent / carer’s supervision. We advise that members bring jelly shoes / crocs to wear. We appreciate your help in trying to avoid unnecessary / intentional pouring of materials outside of their immediate play areas so that everyone enjoys the experience.
10. Due to hire charges, preparation and material costs, payment is non-refundable.
11. Attendance: Please notify your session leader as soon as possible if you aren’t able to attend a session that you have booked on to. COVID 19 UPDATE – the leader will sign you in online to avoid touching shareable resources.